The Versailles Gala is Opera Atelier’s biggest and most lavish annual fundraising event.
Join Toronto’s cultural movers-and-shakers for an evening of performances, dinner, and live and silent auctions.
Funds raised will be used to support Opera Atelier’s international touring, as well as Opera Atelier’s education and outreach programs, which have been offered free of charge since the company’s inception.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
60 Yorkville Avenue
Opera Atelier invites you to join us for an evening of magic and enchantment, featuring CBC personality, Anne-Marie Mediwake.
Performances by Alcina sorceress Meghan Lindsay, as well as The School of Atelier Ballet & Artists of Atelier Ballet.
Sponsored Tables of 10 can be purchased for $10,000 or $8,000
Guests attending the gala and staying at the Four Seasons Hotel will receive a special rate that night.
Stay tuned for some enchanting Live Auction pieces available for bidding prior to May 20, 2014.
The 2014 Versailles Gala was held at the new Four Seasons Hotel Toronto in the Aria Ballroom. For photos of the 2014 gala, click here.
Are you interested in joining the gala committee? Put your connections and experience to use for a good cause and call 416.703.3767 x228 to sign up today.
Tickets and tables are on sale now. Sponsored tables are available at $8,000 and $10,000 and tickets are $700. After the event, you will be issued a charitable tax receipt for approximately half of your purchase. To order, call 416.703.3767 x228 or email Monica Calzaretto at email@example.com.
You can contribute by making a contribution to the silent or live auction, or by donating $10 or more to support our education and outreach initiatives. Donations are a key part of what make this event such a success, and we welcome your contributions. If you are unable to attend, we encourage you to make a donation to ensure the gala’s success.
Treat your clients, colleagues and friends to an evening out at The Four Seasons Hotel by purchasing a sponsored table of ten to the Versailles Gala. We have priced out two levels of support at $10,000 and $8,000.
Table Sponsorship Recognition and Benefits – $10,000 – $8,000
- One table of ten seats at the gala
- Ten tickets to our fall production of Lully’s Armide – $10,000 level
- A guided back-stage tour of the set of Armide by OA Artistic Director Marshall Pynkoski for your ten guests - $10,000 level
- Gift bags for all your table guests (10)
- Valet parking for your guests (10)
- A tax receipt for approximately $5,000
Additional Marketing Benefits
- Listing on all Versailles Gala promotional materials
- Listing on gala sponsor sign(s) at event
- Listing in gala program at event (300) Listing on screen at event
- Listing on Opera Atelier’s website with a click-through (35,000+ unique hits per year)
- Listing in 30th Anniversary house programs (22,000)
For sponsorship opportunities and all other inquiries, please contact Monica Calzaretto at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.703.3767 x228.